Child Advocacy Center Toy Drive
In 2016, the Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County (CACSC) served more than 2,500 area children and their non-offending caregivers who were victims of physical and sexual abuse, neglect, sex trafficking, internet crimes or were runaways or witnesses to violence. Unfortunately, these numbers keep growing. This holiday season, Reddi Industries is helping to raise awareness and collect items these abused and neglected children desperately need.
You can drop off needed items at the Reddi Industries and RSM Marketing offices between Nov. 24th and Dec. 23rd and receive 2 free admission tickets to Botanica's Illuminations event. Visit CACSCKANSAS.ORG to see a list of needed items.
CACSC leads our community in eliminating the suffering of abused children by bringing together dedicated professionals to provide a place of consistency for children and their families.
CACSC brings a wide range of vital services together in a single location where all partners are housed together in a single, child focused facility. The professionals and services represent prosecution, medical, therapeutic, law enforcement, social services and advocacy agencies. The collaboration between the Center and its partner agencies is designed to serve the child's best interest.
Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County Services:
- Investigations of child abuse, neglect, abduction, and exploitation cases.
- Medical exams and treatment for victims.
- Mental health therapy for children and families who've been impacted by abuse or neglect.
- Advocacy for children and families, including crisis services, support, and access to resources during an investigation.
- A legal division, which prosecutes offenders and protects the rights of child victims of neglect, abuse or sexual assault.
Please help us reach our goal of $5,000 with a secure online donation. Any amount is appreciated by Saturday, December 23rd.
The CACSC is also looking for donations of the following items:
Individually wrapped snacks:
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Cookie Packs
- Animal Crackers
- Granola Bars
- Fruit Snacks
- Water, Juice Pouches, Juice Boxes
- Sports Balls of Any Kind
- Action Figures
- Coloring Books
- No Stuffed Animals Please
- Gas Cards
Your contributions may be tax-deductible.
November 24th, 2017 through December 23rd, 2017
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
6205 E. Kellogg Dr.
Wichita, KS 67218
400 S. Commerce St.
Wichita, KS 67202
Proudly Supported By